[DuoList] AN external CD rom

Johnny Maldonado y0itsmee at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 19:14:28 PST 2004

The same thing that ive been told was obsolete because of USBs. I know its an SCSI but ive been told that there is more to just that....unless they didnt know what they were talking about and im making myself look stupid. ...... all i want to know is that the CDroms u told me about are they compatible SCSI connector www.lowendmac.com says that my 2400c/180 has. (i really wouldnt know myself because the laptop was a used gift).

Morris Rieger <hugeu2fan at gmail.com> wrote:SCSI is "scuzzy..."