[DuoList] 030/040 duos Poll

Hal Meeks jedi.hal at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 20:16:04 PDT 2004

>Poll:
>
>What do people here on the list use their duos for?
>
>Word processing, spreadsheets, as a dock to their Newtons etc?
>
>How many of you still take them on the road, if you do what do you use
>them for?
>
>Does anyone here use them as dictaphones? Is it even possible?
>
>Let's here what your duos are doing.
>
>Alex

Hi Alex,

  I use my 2300c at work as a stand-alone computer connected to a
Mini-Dock, 56k external modem and an ImageWriter II printer.  I just
acquired a DuoDock II and am attempting to add a SuperMac 24 bit videocard,
ethernet card and a 1GB hard drive so I can use it at home as well.  I wish
there was a CPU upgrade (G3) so I could get a little more speed but I
really like it as is.

Hal