[DuoList] 030/040 duos Poll

Jim Allen jimallen at bright.net
Thu Oct 7 04:04:39 PDT 2004

I'm an automotive journalist and use my 280C, with a Minidock, a compact
keyboard, and a small assortment of useful peripherals, for word processing
on the road. I just went digital on my camera equipment, so I'm probably
going to have to get a G3 or G4 laptop with a big hard drive and a CD burner
and start leaving the 280C at home. In a DuoDock II, it's hooked into a
network with my 500DP G4 and a souped up 8600 with a G3 processor. Any one
of a half dozen old Mac artifacts might be on the network at any given
moment, when time permits  playing around with old tech.

Jim Allen