[DuoList] 030/040 duos Poll

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 09:13:05 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/6/04 4:24:51 PM, izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
writes:

>What do people here on the list use their duos for?
>Word processing, spreadsheets, as a dock to their Newtons etc?
>How many of you still take them on the road, if you do what do you use
>them for?

Hi,

I use mine as a mobile HD that has the ability to also use the data. In
addition to backing up my Newton and keeping jpeg pictures I take, I also use it to
transport data and programs in connection with my business (legal
researcher/sports agent).

I have Duo Docks at both my home and office in Texas, and at both my home and
office in Georgia. All are part of a network at their respective locations. A
poor-man's multi-location network!

Craig W. (on a 3400c/180 wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. -- John Fund