[DuoList] Appleshare - imac to duo

Andy Joynson andybloom at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 03:50:34 PDT 2004

James
I found the best and the fastest way to transfer information between the two is using Ethernet. You need to find an ethernet microdock for the Duo (and that in itself can be somewhat difficult but do persist). I used to use an Newer Technology model which was great, although speedwise not up to today's standards. You can Netshare as well.

I never did locate a USB to serial/printer cable myself.

andybloom