[DuoList] External CD-ROM drivers or maybe something more simple...

Richard Bennet richbennetlaf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 18:58:52 PDT 2004

Hi - my first thoughts 1) CDROM Toolkit by FWB
Software; another Mac enthusiast might have a disk, or
a copy of a disk. I have one. Mail me a preaddressed,
stamped envelope, and I'll send it to ya. OOPS - if
this is a duo you don't have a floppy drive unless you
have a dock. sorry. let me know. 2) be sure the drive
is powered up and plugged in before you boot up the
Mac.

Rich Bennet
630 Indiana Ave
Mishawaka IN 46544