[DuoList] 230-dock pic please??

Edwin Morrow morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 30 14:07:51 PDT 2004

Would it be possible to someone to shoot me a pic of a dock for a 230??  I've
read of many describing it, but I can't picture it?

My understanding is, with a dock, you can plug in your 230?  The dock has a
drive which allows you to load software etc.  Also, it comes with additional
jacks that allow for other things (external CD-R, HDs etc) to be used.  It also
contains its own HD??  What's the largest HD that can be put in a dock and used
with a 230?

I like the idea.  I was thinking of going with a large HD on my desk to pretty
much store everything, then just hooking up a laptop to it.  I'd also like
something that allowed the use of a larger monitor and mouse.

Ed

The more friends try to sell me on PCs, the more I appreciate my old Macs!!!
:-)