[DuoList] testing/Non-PPC word processor/spreadsheet

James kilfeder kilfeder at curlewfilms.com
Tue Sep 14 00:54:08 PDT 2004

>....anyone have links to a decent word processor
>and spreadsheet for the '040 Macs?  I'd even take an old version of Office if
>someone wants to do some swapping.  I needed a cheapie "note taking"
>machine and
>the 280 fits the bill perfectly.

I think Writenow is a wonderful word processor - much faster on an
040 than, say, Word 5 (which would be my other choice - later
versions get clogged up). I've just finished writing a 120,000 word
book on a duo 230 using Writenow.

There must be downloads available on the web if you google it.

Kilfeder