[DuoList] Re: Non-PPC word processor/spreadsheet

Brian Harding b.harding at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 03:15:32 PDT 2004

>         Not sure but is Corel WordPerfect 3.5 non-PPC capable? I have it
>on my 2300. The best part is it is free now! Has been for a few years. Who
>says you need word or office! ;)

Works on my 280c with 7.6.1+. From the docs:

System Requirements

* Macintosh II, LC or later
* 2 MB available RAM for Macintosh, or 5 MB available RAM for Power Macintosh
* 6 MB hard disk space for minimum application installation
* 24 MB hard disk space for standard installation
* System 7.0 or later for Macintosh, System 7.1.2 or above for Power Macintosh

I can't believe anyone would use Word for serious word-processing;>

hth

--

Take care . . . . .

Brian