[DuoList] Duo 230 lower half of screen failure

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 04:35:53 PDT 2004

If it were my Mac, I would take this opportunity to
swap for an active matrix screen. They were made with a
different backplate and don't suffer from the flex
problem that causes the bottom half dropout.

Easiest swap is to purchase a working top half from a
270 or 280. Then you don't take as much risk unsealing
the screen shell.

RW