[Duo2400] Re: Im in need of serious help!

Azamat Farrakhov adin at bashnet.ru
Wed Sep 22 16:17:59 PDT 2004

>You probably blew the SCSI term power fuse swapping out SCSI adapters
>while powered up (a big no-no). It's a flea-sized SMD 2 amp fuse on the
>back side in the center of the mobo. If you're not handy soldering and
>taking apart PowerBooks, time to send it out for repair... or sell it
>for parts.

Hi, I'd like to add small note regarding fuse; as noted it located on back
side of PB2400c [REMOVED] mother/logic board, but if you open you laptop
and remove keyboard, this fuse (marked as "F2") viewable on top (and
center) of UNREMOVED logic board

This fuse can be replaced by any good technican that have repairing
expirience of consumer electronics and computers

Thanks for attention, Azamat