[DuoList] 2300c's and memroy questions

Ernie Forcadilla forca at look.ca
Mon Apr 4 12:13:10 PDT 2005

>Not invariantly true, as I've had trouble in switching RAM between them.
>Paul Nelson

I have 2 PB280c and 2 PB280 and 5 PB2300c and I have switched RAM
between them. I have only maximum RAM which is 56 RAM for 2 of my 5
PB2300c and 2 of PB280's. It depends on the available RAM your memory
chips have since both duos have only one unique socket. Some memory
chips have a "piggy back" memory combination wherein you can
maximized your PowerBook duo's RAM using just one chip in the socket.

Ernie