[DuoList] Lombard won't boot from hard drive nor CD

Don P. nodttiurp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:02:56 PDT 2005

I have a Lombard that won't boot from hard drive nor
CD. Everything was fine until I unplugged it and took
it on a long road trip. Previously I only used it on
AC. The battery is dead and so may be the PRAM
battery. When I plug it in I get the Apple then a
slashed circle. If I do a "C" start with a G3 OSX
install disk, the CD trys to run but the slashed
circle comes back. I have OS10.3.8 installed on the
hard drive with Tech Tools 4 on a partition.
Any ideas?
Don