[DuoList] Bad dialup

mko at nt.net mko at nt.net
Wed Apr 27 22:35:31 PDT 2005

Rats. I think it's the machine. A bud came by with his Acer
(man, I hate those cursor knobs) (Microsoftpecker!) and
we went online with my wire for an hour, no prob.
Thanks for the ideas, tho. You are my quantum logic garden.

   So far I can still get mail, hinkily, best after a reboot; go figure.
I guess I'll need a new 'book soon, if there's no software fix for this.
Rats. I haven't been too impressed with OSX. Thinks different, and leaves
weird little PC files on my keydrive that only OS9 can see. Like a mess you'd
expect Windows to make.
Can Tiger boot up 9?

 http://www.mko-design.com