[DuoList] Help needed for 2300c

Richard Bennet richbennetlaf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 09:08:34 PDT 2005

Hi all - this has reminded me of a problem, perhaps
similar, with my 2300c. It is dead, with battery or
without, sometimes. It will never boot, but I do get
moments of life on the screen, then nothing. After
twenty tries, I'll get another moment, then nothing.
Will these units start up with a dead system board
battery? Maybe we can both pick up some
troubleshooting tips, Terry.
Rich