[DuoList] Help needed for 2300c

Richard Bennet richbennetlaf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 09:18:00 PDT 2005

Ok - please excuse the ignorance, but what is the
proper seqence regarding the rear and power buttons?
And the purpose? (the rear button grants electricity
to the  circuitry, and the front button powers the
machine to ON - is that it?)In trying to sort out my
'moment of function', I have tried it every which way,
and I've no idea if or when it makes the difference.
Thanks for your patience.

Rich