[DuoList] Help needed for 2300c

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Aug 23 09:25:57 PDT 2005

	Generally I've found that my 2300c does not tend to start up when it has been sitting a while.

       Sometimes I have to play with it.  Now, I did not mention this, but I have the POWER ADAPTOR PLUGGED INTO THE MAC WHILE I DO THIS.   That had not been mentioned.  Personal experience has shown that my Wallstreet power supply will jolt the Duo awake when the Duo power supply will not.

       I will usually start by hitting the keyboard power button.  Nothing.   Make sure the Duo is plugged up, try holding down the connector power button for a second.  If still nothing, I remove the battery (in case it is causing a drain at initial start up) and then hit the connector power button again.   Most of the time the computer will stir at least and the green LED will flicker a bit.
      Sometimes it will start right up, othertimes I have to push the keyboard power button for a few seconds.

      Now if all THAT doesn't work, try putting the Duo in a dock, and have THAT power it up.  And you might need to start with or without battery.