[DuoList] Schematics for Duos

Tom and Lisa P gionpeters at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 16:29:43 PST 2005

>Greetings,
>This is my first post to the list.  Does anyone know where I can find
>schematics,plans, photos etc of the insides of a
>Duo 210 & 230. I have a few of these and some now need repair.  I have
>plenty of parts (read dead Duos), I  just need a roadmap.
>
>TIA
>--
>Steve Jensen
>sjensen at photodynamik.com

I think there are the pinouts for the main connector in back, but
otherwise the Duos are so simple you just open them up and poke
around.  To be honest I have never seen a telltale reason why a dead
duo was dead.

If you do find them, let me know.  I would love to find out how the
bus-to-CPU multiplier on a 2300 is set.

Mad Dog