[DuoList] Duo 280c Graphics/Display Granularity

Alex Wenzel cacx1999 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 18:57:30 PST 2005

> Samual Acorn
> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 2:26 AM

> turn off 'active color lcd gama' (not sure about the wording but
> you will see what i mean) in the monitor options control panel

That seems to have done it. It looks a lot better now (albeit darker).
Thanks.
Didn't know that setting. BTW, is there a color profile for a 280c (or a
2300c, for that matter)?
When looking for several setting, I discovered that there are profiles for
2400c, 3400c and 500 series, but not for Duos or 100s. Does anyone have such
a profile?
BTW, the Duo is running OS 8.0 (yes, I know, I have to get 8.1 in there
somehow).

Hope the discussion about hacking the 280c or 2300c to 640x480x16bpp keeps
alive and gets some results :-)

Alex