[DuoList] MP3 Player for my Duo 280c?

Samual Acorn sam.acorn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:56:51 PST 2005

not from what ive seen (schematics... pinouts.. etc)
the only way i can think of would be to put it in a doc that had a
stereo sound chip...
(btw, i highly doubt the 280c's CPU has enough 'ooomph' to play a
stereo mp3.. virtual memory has to be turned off to get it to play a
mono mp3 without dropouts...)