[DuoList] Wireless options for 2400c?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 28 21:25:41 PST 2005

Lucent/Orinoco cards are the way to go. This is also  a Dell branded
card and the Sony card(not sure of the part numbers). With these cards
you can use the Lucent driver or the Airport drivers.

If you want to do the research any card with the right chipset will
work using these drivers.

I am not sure but I think it is Broadcom. Someone correct me if I am
wrong.

BG