[DuoList] MacBench 4

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 07:06:05 PST 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you listers!

I would be willing to run the test, but I could not find a place to download MacBench 4.0. I have a Duo 2300c with 36MB RAM running OS 8.1 (recently upgraded from OS 7.5.5).
Can you direct me to a download?

Art in Silicon Valley

Tom and Lisa P <gionpeters at comcast.net> wrote:

Can some kind soul out there run the video test in MacBench 4 on a
Duo 2300 ? I need to find out if the 65225 video controller I
transplanted on a 2300 offers any video speed increase.

thanks,

Mad Dog