[DuoList] did the list die?

Cheyanne & Randy bayoubuddies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 10:00:01 PST 2005

Sam,

	The list is over.  So is the Duo and the 2400.  You may as well send
me all your Duo/2400 hardware and software.  If you have any other
computer stuff you may as well send that along, too, as the computer is
clearly a passing fad.  :-)

	We just got quiet.  We're still around here.  I just won an eBay
auction for a Newer Technology PowerBook Duo Dock UltraDock 16sce and
hope it arrives soon.

cheers,

Randy