[DuoList] OS 9.2.1 on a PB 2400c

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 07:59:52 PST 2005

Hi Fellow Listers,

On my 2400c running 9.1, I have just installed OS 9.2.1 using OS9 helper 1.0.1. When I tried to start up, a crash was the result due to an "illegal instruction".

Starting up with the shift key depressed works fine, however, turning off all extensions manually (to allow later pinpointing of the culprit extension) using the extensions manager results in a crash again.

Is there someone out there who has experienced something similar and has found a way to mitigate the problem?

Thanks for the help,

Peter