[DuoList] Enabling USB support on 2400c

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 03:52:15 PST 2005

While fooling around with my 2400c to get OS 9.2.2 installed, I inadvertantly los USB capabilities.

Using Tome Viewer on USB Card Support 1.4.1 I have reinstalled the USB extensions and when I insert my USB card I see it on the desktop. Unfortunately, I also get a message stating that "The USB suport extension is currently disabled" and, indeed, any USB appliance I attach is completely dead.

Does anyone know how to activate the USB support extension (it is in my extensions folder and looks like any other one that's active).

Thanks!!!