[DuoList] FS: 2400c 180mhz w/ 96mb RAM module

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 04:25:06 PST 2005

Hey gang...

I have a Powerbook 2400c for sale - starts, runs and operates great. 180mhz
processor, 1.3gb HD running OS9, 112mb RAM. Good (1+ hour) battery. Comes
WITHOUT an AC adapter.

Best offer,

Craig W.
Houston, TX

P.S. -
Yes, it was ME! (brushing off lapel!)
I WAS the person who happened upon the "Buy-It-Now" sale of a Powerbook 2400c
on Ebay with the Vimage 320Mhz G3 processor.

I have confirmed that the machine works just fine. I have not made up my mind
just yet as to whether I will keep the G3 processor or not. If anyone is
interested in it let me know...