[DuoList] 2400c Cardbus modification / execution! :-(

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 15 10:15:53 PDT 2005

On Jul 15, 2005, at 9:55 AM, coccorp at aol.com wrote:

> I lifted each wire up on one side of its solder into the board...

Did you actually pull it loose or did you use a soldering iron.

There are also wires on the bottom of the board (along with other
components so heat could be an issue) right below those two. These
wires must not be removed snipped or disconnected in any way. ( you
really should just cut the top wires, I have done about 6 mods just
snipping never had a problem)

Check those first, this will require removing the board from the 2400.

I don't remember their actual function but I remember somebody
snipping those when attempting a cardbus mod, they had a similar problem