[DuoList] Re: DuoList - Trackpads

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 19 20:30:22 PDT 2005

a while back (I subscribe in digest mode), Greg wrote:

 > [snip] And I had great plans for that trackpad.

If anyone's interested in either tinkering or really likes
trackpads, I have at least one or two Alps external ADB
trackpads. You'll need some kind of minidock or the
external floppy drive connector to use on a duo or you
can add it to any desktop Mac with ADB.

I'll sell them for $2 plus shipping (actual postage) to
whoever's interested. I'll ship anywhere in the world,
so you don't have to be in the US.

Write me off-list if you're interested. I have some duos
and accessories that I should get rid of one day too. If
anyone's interested in a duo 250, that would be the first
to go. I can't guarantee battery condition since I haven't
used it in ages. If you e-me, please put "duo" somewhere
in the subject line so your note doesn't end up mixed in
with the spam.

-wayne
<mailto:ingallsw at frontiernet.net>