[DuoList] Help] Microtech Digital PhotoAlbum.p - PC Card Reader

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jun 1 06:49:02 PDT 2005

	Recently got a hold of a Microtech Digital PC Card Reader (SCSI)
which graciously came with all but the drivers.  :D   But I have managed
to get it crudely working without.  So I know it works.

	Anyone worked with these before?  Anyone have the "Mac-PC
Manager", "Mac-PC Lite", or "Mac-PC Manager Lite" support software that
supposedly came with this?  I think that will help it manage the card
media, and allow for ejecting and inserting of media without having to
restart the computer, etc etc.

	Thanks!

Greg