[DuoList] FS - Powerbook Duo 2300c

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Fri Jun 3 08:16:54 PDT 2005

(Reposted from Applefritter.com)

FS - Powerbook Duo 2300c
Submitted by shonmania on May 31, 2005 - 7:03pm. For Sale and Trade

Okay, I'm clearing off the workbench to raise some
capital to pay for a grapite iBook, so them here's a
little something for your consideration.

Powerbook Duo 2300c

100 MHz w/cashe
28 mgs physical RAM, RAM Doubled to 56 mgs
1.3 gig HDD
Good active matrix screen (no dead pixels)
OS 8.1
Micro Dock
SCSI cable (for Duos)
Apple Floppy Adaptor
Apple Floppy Drive
Newertech SCSI adaptor
Presenter Video out adaptor
iffy battery (type 3)
Duo AC Adaptor (brick style)

great physical condition w/ only minor case scuffs.

I've been using this for a month now and I haven't had
a bit of trouble with it. I haven't fully tested the
battery, but it will keep the book running if the AC
adaptor is removed, so this is probably best used as
an emergency backup "time buyer" during power outages.
^__^

I'm asking $60.00 US (that includes domestic
shipping).

For best (quickest) results, e-mail me at:

SHOWELL2 at satx.rr.com

Shipping from San Antonio, Tx. 78216
(210) 375-6626

Thanks!