[DuoList] Lots of Duo stuff for sale...

David Armstrong davidarm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 22:34:21 PDT 2005

Hello all,

My name is David Armstrong, and I was an active member
here at DuoList back in the late 90s. Since then, I've
fallen in love, gotten married, changed jobs 3 times
and moved 3 times. I've been carting all my old Duo
stuff around every time, but now I'm moving form
Oregon to New York and it's time to get rid of it all.
Here's a mostly complete list of what I have:

Functioning complete machines
280 24/750/14.4/8.1
210 8/80/7.5.1
280 20/750/19.2/8.0
270c 28/750/14.4/8.0/PPC 100!

2 floppies and floppy docks
2 SCSI microdocks, one Newer, one Lapis
1 Newer UltraDock 16sce
1 PowerPresenter
8 DuoDocks, at least one Plus, rest Is and IIs
2 Lind SuperCharger IIs
4 Duo battery chargers
Various PB SCSI cables

HDs untested, most good

1 gig SCSI HD
1 gig ATA HD
750 Meg SCSI HD
750 meg AT HD
500 meg SCSI HD
80 meg SCSI HD

Many parts, untested, most good

Screens
LCDs
Case plastics
Logic Boards
Modems
Many other various bits

About 15 extra batteries, untested

I'm taking offers. I'd love to sell the entire lot at
once and will give preference to anyone wanting to
take it all. I live in Halsey, OR and would be willing
to meet anywhere on I-5 from Portland to Roseburg to
deliver and save shipping, but only for the entire
lot. For individual pieces, buyer pays to ship
anywhere in the US. Questions? Email me offlist at

davidarm at yahoo.com

Thanks!

David