[DuoList] Battery 280 & 2300

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 17:00:56 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/29/2005 2:57:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toujc at tlb.sympatico.ca writes:
Hi,
Are the battery in a duo 280c and the one in a duo 2300c the same?
What I really need to know is if the batt. are interchangeable from
one computer to the other (even if they have not the same capacity)?
Thanks,
JCT
Yup...there are three Apple Duo batteries.   The type I is really only
useable in the 210/230 due to limited capacity....it uses AA cells inside and is
easily rebuildable.  The Type II and Type III use the 4/5th's "A" cells and are a
bit tougher to rebuild.  All will work in any Duo unit, at least thru my
collection (230s, 270, 280 & 2300s).

Hmmm....need to post the stuff I've got, as I'm not using any of the Duos
right now. Have a 280 and a 2300c as well as a mini dock, several chargers and
misc pieces.  Email me off list if you need something.  Think I also have a
modem or two....

Cheers!
Andrew