[DuoList] Wireless options for 2400c?

Scott Strungis sstrungis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:07:16 PST 2005

The Dell card is a rebranded Orinoco that is called a "Truemobile
1150", I think.

Turns out that my Enterasys is also a rebranded Orinoco card.  It
works with their drivers.  I am having trouble making it work
consistently with my 2400c.  If I fully seat the card in the bottom
slot it will not work.  If I offset it a hair it gets recognized right
away.  The Enterasys drivers will not work well this way.  Orinoco's
wake right up and see my network.  If I put the card in the top slot
it hangs the 2400c.  It also will not wake properly from sleep with
the Enterasys card inserted.  The 2400c hangs.

Any other advice?

Plus: Best WIRED Ethernet card for the 2400c?  I need one of those too...:)

Scott