[DuoList] Wireless options for 2400c?

Daniel Palka macdaniel3400c at palkasoft.com
Thu Mar 3 18:30:14 PST 2005

What are you all talking about?  It has been discussed many times
before.  Most Cardbus cards have a thicker key, that must be shaved off
in order to physically fit into a non Cardbus cage.  They are NOT
physically identical!!!  There is a difference!

This image is the best I have ever seen that makes it quite clear and
obvious.  There is no debate, they are different:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/macdan/images/cbornot.jpg

This page describes the problems that may ensue when using a Cardbus
card in a non Cardbus cage:
http://www.wwc.edu/~frohro/Cardbus/Cardbus.html