[DuoList] Wired Ethernet for 2400c woes! Argh!

Scott Strungis sstrungis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:35:38 PST 2005

> Try updating to 8.6. Then try the driver extensions extracted from the
> 9.1 installer.

What driver extensions?  I am thinking of a clean install as I took
another crack at it all last evening.  I read on a reputable site that
the installers for some of the wired cards write things directly to
the system file, so the only way to get rid of them is a clean
install.  I am contemplating a clean install and dropping back to 8.6
on the 2400c to reduce overhead.

The cards do not work on my 3400c either.

Scott