[DuoList] Re: Wired Ethernet for 2400c woes! Argh!

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 13 12:34:00 PST 2005

The GV drivers are available as a download, it is called an update, but
is is a full install.

You must make it think that you already installed the drivers.

To do this:
You must extract the tome and drag one of GV extensions to the system
folder.
Then run the update install, the software finds the extension and then
installs what is needed to complete the install.

BG