[DuoList] PB2400c processor card

AF idmail at gawab.com
Mon Mar 14 10:44:14 PST 2005

Hello

I have PB2400c in working condition but with damaged
 processor card; (was checked with working processor
 card from my 2nd PB2400c)

Can someone, if you have G3, G4... upgrated PB2400c,
 to sell (for cheap) or donate me your old, currently unused
PB2400c 180 Mhz processor card;

if you are intrested we can make exchange deal it for my
 Panasonic KXL-D742 or Sony PRD-250 CD-ROM drive
 (both in working condition and with PB DB-25 connectors
 and necessary software extentions)

Or even I can sell this PowerBook (with damaged
 processor card) for 100 USD (exclude TNT shipping
 from Russia for 80 - 100 USD), with nice PB2400 case,
 original power adapter and setup CD-ROM.

Please contact me or send your offers/replies at

idmail at gawab.com

Thanks for attention, Azamat