[DuoList] [Duo List] Video Editing Software for 2400?

Peter Zwarych zwarycpp at musc.edu
Thu Mar 17 05:01:54 PST 2005

Cody,

Strata VideoShop (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/4286) and BTV (http://www.btv.org.uk/) are the only video editing programs I've tried on classic macs (Performa 6320/120, PowerMac 7300/180 & 8600/300) although not on a 2400c.  They seem very similiar, and BTV may be just a reincarnation of the VideoShop program. BTV web page has a trial download. Video editing in general seems to require a lot of time and tweaking, and my results were mixed.

Peter Z.

>>> Cody Brooks <codybrooks at gmail.com> 03/16/05 08:21PM >>>
I was wondering what video editing software will run on the 2400. I
was going to try Final Cut Pro 1.2, but I am not sure if that will
work. Does anyone know of any video editing software that will work
for this Powerbook?

-Cody