[DuoList] Stacker

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Mar 17 11:37:17 PST 2005

	Please do.  Send to goodwing at aafes.com

	Thanks!

Greg Goodwin
@><-- >------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: duolist-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
[mailto:duolist-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com] On Behalf Of Ken
Gillett
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:37 PM
To: A place to discuss Apple's sub-portable computers.
Subject: Re: [DuoList] Stacker

Yes, in my trash about 4 weeks ago:-(

I cannot believe this. I've hung onto so much old software and then I
had a clearout recently and the complete box of Stacker went in the bin
in the firm belief that no-one would EVER need it.

I seem to have a copy on floppy, but no idea if it's still readable.

--later

You're lucky, it read ok and I created a disk image. Want me to email
it to you?

On 17 Mar 2005, at 16:11, Goodwin, Greg wrote:

>      Anyone know where I can find stacker, the application that
doubles
> the hard drive space?

Ken  G i l l e t t