[DuoList] Random spotting(s) of 2400c

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:02:54 PST 2005

Hello all!

Even 7 years past the introduction of the beloved 2400c, I've still
managed to spot its use in a modern advertisement.  If any of you are
flying, peruse the latest issue of "Sky Mall" in the seat pocket.  If
you turn to page 166, you'll find, in the bottom right corner, "a
portable workstation for laptop, printer and paperwork."  Craftfully
placed on top of the device is a pristine 2400c!

It wouldn't surprise me if someone on this list works for an
advertising firm and wanted to send a beacon out to the rest of us ;-)

Morris R.