[DuoList] Duo Hack Idea] Tablet Duo

Samual Acorn sam.acorn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:51:38 PST 2005

im not sure exactly what you are trying to do here... but the latch
just pushes a button underneath a little bendy peice of metal... you
could make an external button and just push it... or use a small
screwdriver or long fingernail (my tool of choice) and stick it in the
slot to put it to sleep (once asleep you can remove the tool and it
will stay that way till a key is pressed)

--sam