[DuoList] Challange?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Mar 29 11:09:33 PST 2005

From: Dennis McCormick

Challenge? What Challenge?
I am still using a Q800 for CAD (Vellum), Word, Excel, and about a dozen
others. When I travel, I download a copy of the apps I'll be needing
onto the 320 MB HD on my trusty Duo 280c. This isn't a challenge, it's
just what I do. The small screen and lack of a FPU slows me down a bit,
but it all works well.

	Being a 280c owner as well, I can see where you are coming from.
And I agree, what challenge?  But there are naysayers that think these
computers are junk, and I would love a demonstration of what exactly can
be done on them.

	So, sounds like when all this starts in July you will have this
one in the bag.  :D