[DuoList] Challange?

Scott Strungis sstrungis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:27:05 PST 2005

I would think so...However, the lid for a 280c is thicker than a
non-color Duo's lid.  You'd have to change the whole top half of the
laptop.

I used to use a Duo 280 for day to day use till I got my hands on a
2400c, and a 3400c.  Until I find a working PCMCIA Ethernet card, the
3400c is my daily driver.  Sadly, I think that the 280 would not be a
valid contender for this contest as it is too young.  I used to do
email, web, ftp, wordprocessing, and grades on it.  Now the 280, and
it's Etherdock sit in a drawer.

Scott