[DuoList] Duo 280...Extra Hard Drive Icons on Desk Top

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 1 09:37:16 PDT 2005

I had that happen to my 2300 years ago but don't recall what the fix
was. I don't think that it ever caused any problem and seem to recall
the fix was simple, but only if you knew what to do. I'm sure that
someone on the list will have better recall than I as to what to do.
I'll think a bit more on it and see if I can recall...
Best of luck with it,
  Willie