[DuoList] 240mhz 603ev processors/2300 Duos?

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Mon May 9 09:48:20 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 8:26:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GoodwinG at aafes.com writes:
    Sounds neat.  Would such a processor work in the 2300?
Nope...the 2300 does not have a removeable processor....I clock-chipped my
unit to 112 mhz once, but really saw no difference...and I don't recommend
anyone doing that, either.  I did the experiment on a flakey 2300 logic w/PM
problems, so if I toasted it, no big loss.  The crystal is not easy to find, either.

Andrew