[DuoList] Looking for a driver for a GSM PC card

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon May 9 11:03:48 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 1:10:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eleganttype at earthlink.net writes:

> Craig,
>
> I don't know if they have software for earlier Operating Systems but I
> am using software from smithmicro.com to run the Sony Ericsson card on
> my OS X Powerbook.

Thanx for the info...

I sincerely hope that there is some kinda driver out there for pre-OSX Macs
for the card, since it would be a shame that a honest-2-goodness
modren+practical 16-bit card (as rare as they are) is out there that my 2400c/3400c could
not use..

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. ­- John Fund