[DuoList] Looking for a driver for a GSM PC card

sirizaac at rahul.net sirizaac at rahul.net
Tue May 10 01:25:50 PDT 2005

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Mac driver for a SONY ERICSSON
WIRELESS EDGE PC CARD GC82 GPRS GSM card I recently bought. I know it will
work with a laptop from the evil empire, and that's primarily what I bought
it for.

But then, after recently hearing that there was a driver out there for a
Newton, I figured there must be one for a Powerbook also!

I also need the driver for my 2100 Newton!   ;-)

Craig W.
Houston, TX

Have you seen Hiroshi's website for the wireless Newton driver ?
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

 - sir