[DuoList] What is the least that is required?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu May 12 06:56:06 PDT 2005

	You ever try to run a skeleton Duo before?

	What is the least that it takes to run just a motherboard?

	I was working to make a Duo that had no screen... just something
to take from dock to dock to dock.  I thought that the two wire
connector for the screen was just to power the screen.  But apparently
the power to the motherboard looks for that the power area on the screen
at least.  The screen itself (signal, audio, video) is not needed, but
the two wire connector is.

	Considering taking the power array out of the screen, putting
that in the main body of the laptop, and at least that part will be
solved.

	But what absolutely must be connected to have a Duo motherboard
work (at least docked).