[DuoList] 2400c: 10.4" 1024x768 LCD

Cody Brooks codybrooks at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:42:20 PDT 2005

on 5/12/05 6:13 AM, Tom and Lisa P at gionpeters at comcast.net wrote:

> It is theoretically possible to find a pin compatible, same size LCD
> that could fit into the casing, but it is unlikely.  You could also
> probably find the screen on Ebay for a _much_ better price.
>
> Mad Dog

Oh I definately wouldnt buy it from that site! It was just an example. I had
found a few others and to my understanding in the description, they claimed
to fit any laptop that would hold a 10.4" screen. I do not know if they were
only talking about PC or both Mac and PC. I will have to find out if the
monitor pins are the same on 10.4" laptops both PC and Mac. It would be
great if it could work, bringing even more popularity back to the 2400c.

Cody