[DuoList] 2400c: 10.4" 1024x768 LCD

Cody Brooks codybrooks at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:29:11 PDT 2005

On 5/13/05, Ralph Mawyer <mac2400 at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Someone a couple of years ago was trying upgrade the vram, but I don't
> remember any success stories.  There is/was a CardBus video card that
> provided 4MB of VRAM, but I doubt if that solves your problem. ;-)

The video card you are talking about is located here:

http://www.liethen.com/filia-ul-copt/ix3d-rr/index.html

But the downside is look how far out it sticks from the PB!

I am still in search of that ever elusive page that Tom was talking
about that allows you to add another MB of VRAM. If anyone sees it let
me know.

-Cody